Christopher Street & Gay Street
4 Chambres avec 4 salles de bains privées disponibles a partir du 15 Mai 2019 .
1 chambre dispo a partir du 15 Mai 2019 , 3 chambre a partir du 31 Mai 2019.
Le prix par chambre est de $2,500/mois pour trois mois minimum
Le prix a partir du 1er Septembre est de $2,200/mois pour 4 mois minimum.
Stay at this gorgeous, modern Room with private bath located in a 4 bed 4 bath apartment in the heart of the West Village.
Bedroom with Queen Size bed . Each room has its private bathroom. The unit comes fully furnished and equipped.
– School registration or Proof of internship
– Age: 19 to 30 years old
– Copy of photo ID
– Refundable Security deposit: One month rent
– Utilities: $75/month (Including gas, electricity, internet and cable)
– Exit cleaning fee: $100
– Application fee: $100
The building is conveniently located just steps from various subway lines: 1 train at Christopher St. Sheridan Square Station; A, B, C, D, E, F and M trains at West 4 Street Station.
Townhouse located on one of the most desirable retail and residential blocks in Greenwich Village.
Greenwich Village, often referred to by locals as simply « the Village », is a neighborhood on the west side of Lower Manhattan, New York City.
Greenwich Village has been known as an artists’ haven, the Bohemian capital, the cradle of the modern LGBT movement, and the East Coast birthplace of both the Beat and ’60s counterculture movements.
The property is located in the most central part of the Greenwich Village, walking distance to everywhere downtown! Chelsea, Flatiron, Meatpacking, Madison Square Park, East Village, Lower East Side, Noho, Soho, Tribeca, and the West side highway.
The West Village is a destination for shopping, nightlife, and daytime strolls along winding streets. With colonial brownstones, towering trees, and stylish residents, the West Village can sometimes feel like a real-life New York City movie set.
The West Village looks like a European small town in the middle of the nation’s biggest city. Don’t be fooled by this neighborhood’s quaint storefronts and their equally adorable names–the West Village is a fast-paced place. Shoppers, diners, and art aficionados flock here in droves. Despite its foot-traffic, the West Village manages to maintain an intimate vibe that sets it apart from many other hustle-bustle New York City destinations.
Please note that there is no living room in the apartment
• 2nd floor Unit walk-up building
• Modern kitchen comes equipped with stainless appliances, such as dishwasher, microwave, oven, counter tops and many more utilities
• Washer and dryer in the building!
• Beautiful 3 bedrooms with Queen Size Beds
• Full Size Sofa bed in living area that could be used as a 4th Bedroom (if necessary)
• Flat screen TVs with basic channels
• Wireless internet provided
• State of the art modern bathrooms
• Polished hardwood floors
• Dining table for 8 people
• Air Conditioning and Heat available for your comfort
TRANSIT SUBWAY INFORMATION
W 4 St-Wash Sq (0.07 miles)
Christopher St-Sheridan Sq (0.12 miles)
14 St (0.22 miles)
6 Av (0.30 miles)
8 Av (0.39 miles)
- Ville: New York
- Adresse: 13 Christopher street
- Publié le : 31 décembre 2018 0 h 41 min
- Expire : 8 Jours, 14 heures
1835 vues au total, 2 vues aujourd'hui